What I have realized in the past few years is that the indicators of my success as a Real Estate Broker have evolved over the years as I have immersed myself into the industry. I mark my success not by volume, dollars or recognition, but by the little things along the way - building relationships with my clients; establishing exceptional communication; and ultimately, making the connections that they need to move forward on their desired life paths. And then doing it again, but this time with a client for life!
Here are a few things you should know about me!
- I highly value education, both in my pursuits in the industry and in educating my clients about the process
- I have proven negotiating skills that typically result in smooth transactions, as expectations are established early and many obstacles avoided. Happy closings for both parties is my GOAL!
- I really love the challenge of fighting for property rights! Common sense approach to questions on zoning, assessing or title concerns yield wins for my clients.
- My greatest desire is to make a difference every day; continue to move towards excellence in my profession; and to uplift and encourage those around me in whatever way I can.
- I am a full time agent; Ludington is my home town and I am so blessed to be living and working here; I am married to my best friend and we are now enjoying being able to watch and guide our children as they walk their own paths!
The properties on this web site come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Member MLSs of the Southwestern Michigan Regional Information Center. Copyright 2011 Southwestern Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC. All rights reserved. Data Last Updated February 19, 2019 5:48 PM. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Data is updated as of February 19, 2019 5:48 PM. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in
part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Realcomp Ltd. Real estate listings held by firms other than are marked with the Realcomp Internet Data Exchange logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information provided by East Central Association of REALTORS 2017. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Participants are required to indicate on their websites that the information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
professionals and lenders may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of
automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. You don't need to consent as a
condition of buying any property, goods or services. Messages/data rates may apply.